Environmental Health and Safety Technician – $65,000 – 75,000
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with all aspects of EH&S, including record keeping, safety audits, field inspection, and accident investigations
- Assist with developing EH&S programs and procedures to ensure compliance with Federal/EPA, State and local agency laws and regulations. List of some of the programs:
- APCD ATC/PTO’s
- SWPPP – Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- SPCC – Spill Prevention, Controls and Countermeasures
- Spill Response
- HMBP – Hazardous Materials Business Plan
- Hazardous Waste Management
- LDAR Inspections
- Energy Control
- Heat Stress
- Confined Space
- Pre-Job Planning
- Assist with preparing annual greenhouse gas Federal and State reports.
- Maintain in-house GIS program for facility and pipeline mapping.
- Maintain the vehicle GPS program for all CRM & DWS company vehicles.
- Provide EH&S technical, regulatory and compliance support, guidance and training to Operations, Development, Drilling, and Business support customers.
- Conduct Environmental/Safety inspections and audits at field locations to identify issues and recommend appropriate corrective or preventative actions.
- Conduct monthly safety meeting.
- Able to work in various outdoor conditions.
- Able to wear personal protective equipment when required.
Critical Skills and Knowledge:
- At least 5+ years’ experience with EH&S compliance, preferably related to the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) laws/regulations (required).
- The ability to interact and build relationships with people at all levels and communicate sensitive and complicated issues seamlessly to a diverse worker group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and the ability to communicate technical information effectively.
- Able to work relatively independent and work well as part of a close-knit team of professionals.
- Able to use judgment in data analysis to assist in developing and design solutions to resolve EH&S regulatory and technical issues.
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects along with daily responsibilities.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have good driving record (MVR will be verified).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment or related field and/or at least 5+ years of work experience in EH&S.
To be considered for this opportunity, please send resume to:
email@example.comApply for the job