Top Ten Candidates
Customer Focused, Financial, Lean Six Sigma, and Project Management Executive
Leader with 35 years Business Experience
Rich mix of customer service, lean six sigma, business development, operations, project management, and finance for billion-dollar organization. Diversely experienced from gas and electric utility to oil and gas service provider, turnaround, and rapid growth – resolving long-standing problems and creating solutions that improve operational efficiency. Expert in planning, organizing, and managing resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives, while honoring predetermined constraints. Leverage skilled analysis and insights to promulgate lean approach and team empowerment that drives organizational improvements and instills best practices. Objective, progressive, and dynamic leadership and business acumen to produce extraordinary results.
- Account Management
- Budget Planning and Development
- Business Development – Agriculture and Oil & Gas
- Business Planning
- Customer Service
- Engineering and Estimating
- Infrastructure Growth
- Transition Planning & Integration
- Lean Six Sigma
- Cost Containment
- Operations Management
- Asset Management
- Business Culture Change
- Process Improvement
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Utilization Strategies
- Quality Control
- Rule Application and Tariffs
- Company Partnerships
- Governmental Agencies (Relations and Support)
- Large Union and Professional Staff Leadership and Management
- Sustainable Productivity & Efficiency Improvements
- Operational Excellence
- Contract Negotiations
- General Accounting Principles
- Direct responsibility for leading business development, continuous improvement, and lean six sigma efforts domestically and internationally.
- Led the oversight for project planning, executing, and finalizing projects for a $1.5B utility plan.
- Played a major role developing corporate intellectual capital infrastructure in the areas of business unit performance analysis and milestones. Efforts resulted in over $100M in reduced expense and value-add efficiency gains over the past decade.
- Subject matter expert in financial analysis, budgetary, and operating plan process development, cost reduction with evolving accounting and enterprise management systems. Reported to senior executives on a weekly basis with strategic input into corporate development initiatives.
- Financial and operational performance analytical skills include generating multi-billion one- to five-year operating plans and cost projections while developing the decision-making network.
Petroleum Engineer with 20+ years experience in heavy oil thermal production (steamflood and cyclic injection) focusing on horizontal well oil recovery combined with offset dedicated steam injection. Additionally, 10+ years experience in west Texas, southeast New Mexico multi-sectional waterfloods and primary production of deeper, higher GOR wells. Senior Production Engineer and Reservoir Engineer with recognized expertise in workover candidate selection and design, preparation of remedial work recommendations including accurate AFE cost estimates. Ability to calculate and assimilate either well or property based recoverable reserves, as well as prepare new well drilling packages for Management approval – including incremental economics.
An outstanding communicator and team player with the capability to work with cross-functional technical and operations personnel. Joint venture experience in effectively working with multiple companies from a partnership standpoint.
Skills include a self-starter with a clear understanding of well surveillance and production monitoring principles. Proficiencies include skills in ARIES incremental well and field economics, working knowledge of OFM and DSS, ability to work in WellView and proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products. Extensive experience in working with the California Division of Oil and Gas (DOGGR) from an operator view point.
Construction Accounting – AP/AR, Contract Administration,job costing, multi-state payroll, change orders, purchase orders. NEW TO BAKERSFIELD. Available Jan 1.2018
Experienced in several industries, this well-rounded candidate knows what it takes to implement IT into the companies infrastructure. Special project implementation, dept. management and reporting are core abilities. Able to customize the companies IT department to real time operations
Competent, calm, confident, professional demeanor; this is the candidate you want to put in front of key relationships to help grow your organization. Strategic planning and forecasting along with the strictest financial reporting are among key attributes
Qualified and high-performing business professional with 8+ years of financial management and leadership experience in multiple industries including, supply chain retail, oil and gas, and logistics. Created cross-functional development plans for teams to encourage coverage and accuracy. Ambition and drive has led to reduction of vendor overpayment by 22% and process implementation for ongoing cost reductions. Monthly, maintained a 1% forecasting variance to actual month end results by analyzing and tracking project details. Daily use of Microsoft Excel including simple formulas, Vlookup’s, Mid, SUMIF, and Pivot Tables to analyze inventory usages, payroll cost, and G&A variances. Bachelors Degree in Business Management.
Finance Manager, Sr. Financial Analyst – retail – 2 1/2 years
SAP Control Specialist and Master Scheduler – oil/gas – 3 years
Highly respected and referred Financial, Agriculture and Healthcare professional with MBA and expertise in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Infrastructure Planning and Implementation
- Project Management
- Employee Benefits Management
- Operational Planning, Implementation and Turnaround
- Regulatory Compliance
- Lean Six Sigma
- Acquisition Evaluation
- Budget Design and Implementation
Tried and true professional with AG and construction experience. Understands cost center and job cost reporting, variance analysis, and budget to actual comparison. Pleasant and easy to work with. High work ethic!
A well rounded individual with a master’s degree and varied experience. This candidate is a go getter with a keen eye for detail. Willing to roll up their sleeves and has an outgoing, helpful personality. Never misses a day of work!
Performance-based and hands-on experience in Human Resources. Responsibilities include training, recruitment, payroll, exit interviews, terminations, new employee orientation, onboarding, policy development, unemployment/workers compensation issues, retirement, risk management, and insurance: commercial, health, dental, life, pension.
This candidate possesses effective partnering across all functional areas of Human Resources, through teamwork and collaboration to deliver value-added services to management and employees. Strong organizational skills, possesses a keen attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain high levels of confidentiality. In addition, this role requires accountability, adaptability and critical thinking.