Project Manager/Executive Leader/Lean Six Sigma
Customer Focused, Financial, Lean Six Sigma, and Project Management Executive
Leader with 35 years Business Experience
Rich mix of customer service, lean six sigma, business development, operations, project management, and finance for billion-dollar organization. Diversely experienced from gas and electric utility to oil and gas service provider, turnaround, and rapid growth – resolving long-standing problems and creating solutions that improve operational efficiency. Expert in planning, organizing, and managing resources to successfully complete project goals and objectives, while honoring predetermined constraints. Leverage skilled analysis and insights to promulgate lean approach and team empowerment that drives organizational improvements and instills best practices. Objective, progressive, and dynamic leadership and business acumen to produce extraordinary results.
- Account Management
- Budget Planning and Development
- Business Development – Agriculture and Oil & Gas
- Business Planning
- Customer Service
- Engineering and Estimating
- Infrastructure Growth
- Transition Planning & Integration
- Lean Six Sigma
- Cost Containment
- Operations Management
- Asset Management
- Business Culture Change
- Process Improvement
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Utilization Strategies
- Quality Control
- Rule Application and Tariffs
- Company Partnerships
- Governmental Agencies (Relations and Support)
- Large Union and Professional Staff Leadership and Management
- Sustainable Productivity & Efficiency Improvements
- Operational Excellence
- Contract Negotiations
- General Accounting Principles
- Direct responsibility for leading business development, continuous improvement, and lean six sigma efforts domestically and internationally.
- Led the oversight for project planning, executing, and finalizing projects for a $1.5B utility plan.
- Played a major role developing corporate intellectual capital infrastructure in the areas of business unit performance analysis and milestones. Efforts resulted in over $100M in reduced expense and value-add efficiency gains over the past decade.
- Subject matter expert in financial analysis, budgetary, and operating plan process development, cost reduction with evolving accounting and enterprise management systems. Reported to senior executives on a weekly basis with strategic input into corporate development initiatives.
- Financial and operational performance analytical skills include generating multi-billion one- to five-year operating plans and cost projections while developing the decision-making network.