Solar Sales Manager
We are working exclusively with a Calif Solar company who is looking for a Solar Sales Manager to be located at HQ in Bakersfield California. Since 1999, this company has been designing and installing commercial and residential solar systems up and down the great state of California and beyond. Our client’s team is ready to welcome a dynamic, driven person to sell solar systems and be the point-person for our Sales Organization. Full time, direct hire – lucrative base and commission/override. WE WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL BUILD AN INVITING CULTURE TO CLOSE DEALS!!
- Achieve personal sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Self-generate leads and oversee company generated leads.
- Train Sales Reps and educate customers.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the sales team.
- Develop reporting practices (qualitative and quantitative) to present to our Executive Team.
- Coordinate and facilitate weekly team meetings to promote the company culture and ensure sales goals are met.
- Work closely with the company leadership team to achieve company objectives.
- Hire, promote, and train District Managers in new territories to create new and additional markets.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What We’re Looking For
- 4-years of sales experience with proven results. Solar sales experience preferred.
- Ability to sell PPA, LEASE, and LOAN options.
- Vision, and work ethic to double sales in the next 6 months.
- A professional who is committed to the development of others in the sales field.
- Ability self-generate sales leads and teach others to do the same.
- Strong customers service skills with proven customer satisfaction.
- A dynamic individual who can relate to the customer and the sales rep.
- High attention to detail and accuracy when working internally with the sales team and externally with customers.
- Must be proficient with a computer, and software including Microsoft Office Applications, G-Suite Applications, and a web-based CRM.
- Must have reliable transportation.
MASSIVE income potential based on a very generous commission and over-ride structure that will be offered to the RIGHT candidate. You may be required to sign an NDA before your interview.
- Management: 1+ years required
- Sales: 4+ years (Preferred)
- College Degree (Preferred)
- Flexible schedule
- Channel Partner Overrides available for accounts you develop and maintain.
- Personal private office space located in Executive Suite.
- GSP will provide a personal computer and support staff.
PLEASE CONTACT email@example.com for immediate consideration.Apply for the job