Regulatory Compliance Specialist – agriculture
The Regulatory Compliance Specialist supports the Environmental Affairs Manager in the collection and reporting of data and is responsible for the operation of environmental systems in a direct and/or supporting role. The Regulatory Compliance Specialist will interact with field staff on a variety of projects across several departments. This position is a full time, non-exempt employee status position that will report to the Manager of Environmental Affairs. This position is located in Tulare, California.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Provide support and analysis on regulatory and legislative issues related to air quality, water quality, energy, transportation, pesticides, and other issues, and how they affect company operations.
• Regulatory compliance monitoring.
• Provide technical administrative support for day to day operations and duties, as well as archiving documents and maintaining databases.
• Provide support for information and outreach to other departments within the company.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; and one to two year related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Project Management
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Strong written and oral communication skills required
• Good communication skill, customer-oriented and teamwork-oriented
• Must be able to work independently while working in a team environment
• Must be observant, organized, and detailed oriented; Able to focus on the task at hand and consistently deliver error free results
• Must function well in a fast paced environment
• Ability to set priorities, work on multiple tasks and be persuasive during business conversations
• Highly developed social skills – able to network at a high level
• Great attitude
We hope you have (Preferred Qualifications):
Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university with a major in Agriculture, Biology, Sciences, Environmental Science and Management or Environmental regulatory sciences. Plus one to two years of relative work experience.
We Offer You:
• An incredible culture of pride and innovation within a business run by the 3rd family generation of the founder.
• Competitive salary and benefits including a 401(k) retirement plan.
Salary is $50-60,000 plus excellent benefitsApply for the job