Outside Sales – artificial lifts/pumps (oil gas)
Outside Field Sales (San Joaquin Valley) – Artificial Lifts (hydraulic, rod, gas)
Planning, communicating, training and selling of the company’s down hole reciprocating pumps and related accessories within a defined region. Maintain quality customer relationships while striving to expand market share and achieve sales and profit goals. Keep sales manager informed of competitor’s activities. Identify specific potential customers and product opportunities within the region, including a strategy for acquiring their business. Training of customers and distributors on product use. Assist Regional Manager in preparing annual forecast.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction; researches and provides forecasting for sales activities in the assigned sales territory or account.
- Develops strong customer relationships.
- Conducts negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Knows and enforces compliance with all safety policies and procedures.
- Drives and contributes to the department continuous improvement culture.
- Provides leadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives.
- Effectively uses sales tools and processes to promote an efficient and effective sales process.
- Knowledge of products and experience in Artificial Lift Systems
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required.
- Completion of High School Diploma
• Two to Four years higher education a plus
• Minimum of four years outside sales experience required
• Two years’ experience in Artificial Lift required
Apply for the job