Field Service Technician -Oil/Gas
Field Service Technician
- Installs, services, and repairs equipment and pump processing machinery at (oil/gas) customer locations.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Reviews quotes, installation and repair plans to ensure a thorough understanding of customer needs and the parts and process required to address the need.
- As needed, explains installation, service or repair plans, and invoices to customers; discusses cost or time overruns with team leader or manager.
- Troubleshoot downhole equipment.
- Executes installations, repair, or service plans and documents results.
- Creates product failure analysis reports.
- Develops good working relationships with customers through professional communication.
- Maintains confidentiality of all matters.
- Other duties as required.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications:
- Two year technical degree or equivalent education – preferred
- Four years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry
- PCP experience
- Bench test experience
- Rod Pump Experience
- C-fer experience
Competencies, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good math and analytical skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong mechanical abilities.
Apply for the job