Invoicing Specialist/AR (heavy invoicing)
Invoicing Specialist – Job Description
- Review and prepare customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all company guidelines and internal protocols are followed.
- Monitor invoicing progress to ensure timely submission of pricing from salesforce.
- Ensure all billing issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate recurring and/or significant issues with management.
- Ability to process high volume of data accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales tax information.
- Prepare analytical reports for ownership and management.
- Maintain integrity of database accounting systems by regularly updating files, reports and spreadsheets. Data may include customer/salesmen lists, pricing, etc.
- File/mail all accounts receivable documentation.
- Participate in special projects for the accounting department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience in heavy volume A/R/Invoicing required
- Computer experience required (Excel/Word)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Requires critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organizations
- Team oriented individual
- $50,000 – 60,000 – full time, direct hire
For immediate consideration – please email Jackie Flesher – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the job