Our client is looking for an instrumentation journeyman level technician or an Electrical Instrumentation Technician, or Engineer with a B.S degree, who, under general supervision, performs a variety of skilled instrumentation type work; assists in construction, installations, modifications, calibration, trouble shooting PLC controlled circuits from electrical and pneumatic devices. Be able to read wiring and PID schematics. We are looking for a candidate who is a team player with stellar work ethics, who can also work independently with minimal supervision. This person will maintain a positive and professional work atmosphere while making safety a priority.
• Responsible for troubleshooting Allen Bradley plc’s 5, 500, 5000 and Panel Views.
• Calibrations of pressure, temperature, flow devices.
• Reading electrical schematics.
• Understanding of 24vdc, 4-20ma, 120vac control systems.
• Software Computer skills required include: Basic MS Excel, MS Word
Apply for the job