HR Payroll Manager – Hanford/Visalia
Human Resources Manager – BILINGUAL SPANISH
A need has been generated for a highly-skilled HR professional to join our CLIENT’S team. This is an opportunity to play a key role in elevating their HR offerings while preserving the company culture. This position requires an individual who is comfortable being hands-on, working at the transactional level, and at the same time being responsible for the overall administration and operations of the HR function. The HR Manager will play a key role in the selection and implementation of processes and procedures to streamline HR activities and in the development and update of formal HR policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the HR office and the administration of HR policies, procedures, and programs to ensure consistent application
- Identify, coordinate and track HR staff development activities
- Work closely and communicate effectively with all levels of management to ensure that departmental transactions are completed accurately and timely
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures, update and maintain handbook policies and procedures, and communicate those policies to employees
- Create, revise and manage job descriptions
- Develop, deliver and track HR training materials
- Serve as a consultant to management and employees in regard to employee relations issues; Conduct internal investigations and develop performance management strategies and solutions
- Act as a knowledgeable consultant to all employees regarding employee benefit plans
- Maintain current knowledge to accurately advise management and personnel to ensure compliance with all company rules/policies and federal, state and local laws as they relate to human resources
- Oversee recruiting process to fill vacant positions in all operations
Be the subject matter expert on the human resources information system and take the lead on new HR system implementations, including monitoring of employee attendance, sick leave policy and the affordable care act
- Coordinate HR & training activities across all California Operation sites
- Serve as a back-up for the California Operations HR Manager
- Coordinates compliance and regulatory training for all employees such as Harassment Prevention, etc.
- Conducts internal audits of HR policy and procedure application
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in the Human Resources Management field working with large employee base. Agriculture experience is preferred.
- This position requires knowledge of advanced principles and practices of human resources; as well as effective oral and written communication skills (both English and Spanish), excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
- Broad knowledge of safety, training and development, workers’ compensation and payroll
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral presentation skills and have a self- motivated attitude
- Must be detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, and show ability to work independently
- Ability to work under frequent time pressures
- Ability to adapt easily to change
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a valid driver’s license; Must maintain driving privilege
- Creative thinker with a process improvement mindset.
- A PHR or SPHR certification
- An active affiliation with appropriate HR networks and organizations
- Ability to manage continuous improvement processes
- Industrial agriculture experience
Salary range is $100-120K plus excellent benefits and relocation. Location is Hanford/Visalia Ca.
MUST be high level HR experience. – Spanish speaking is an MUST!!! $100-120K
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Jackie Flesher or Jill Nunes at 661-377-2300
Apply for the job