Engineering Analyst – oil/gas
The Engineering Analyst assists in performing complex and varied tasks in support of engineering staff. The incumbent works under direct supervision and guidance from more experienced Analysts and Engineers.
Education, Certificates, Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Math, Science, Business, or related field required.
- 5+ years of prior relevant work experience supporting engineers within an exploration and production environment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of the overall business objectives surrounding the oil and gas industry.
- Basic understanding of oil and gas operations, production, and reserves.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills, including ARIES, OFM, Spotfire and MS Access.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and oil & gas economic software.
- Basic planning and organizing skills.
- Efficiently manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Work independently and collaboratively within a team environment to produce results.
- Positive attitude and support for company culture and goals.