Engineer 3 – oil/gas Reservoir
The Sr. Engineer 3 conducts moderate to complex engineering studies using advanced engineering concepts. The incumbent occasionally serves as task leader or team leader on assignments that require a broad knowledge of engineering under general supervision and guidance from management.
• Regularly applies a variety of engineering principles.
• Continually grows skill set through application of established processes.
• Independently performs key operations and functions.
• Recommends changes to processes based on previous observations.
• Occasionally mentors, guides, or directs less experienced engineers.
• Performs all conventional aspects of engineering work.
• Exercises independence in evaluating, selecting, and applying standard or well-defined engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Develops recommendations for more difficult and complex issues.
• Uses independent judgment in making and prioritizing limited adaptations and modifications.
• Practices in knowledge sharing as new information and discoveries are uncovered.
• Complies with all the Company’s Safety and Environmental policies, practices and programs.
• Participates in and adheres to all training programs designed to enhance EH&S knowledge and safety standards.
• Collaborates with both the operational and EH&S team to effectively meet area and departmental EH&S goals.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Certificates, Licenses
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
• Complexity and scope involves knowledge and skills generally acquired through up to 10 years of progressive work experience in oil and gas exploration and production.
• Regional experience in several oil and gas producing basins, including exposure to multiple state regulatory schemes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced working knowledge of broad-based engineering practices, theories, and principles.
• Demonstrated ability to think analytically and solve complex problems.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret codes, regulations, and practices.
• Efficiently manage multiple, competing priorities.
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated use of standard techniques, modifications, and extension of engineering theories, precepts, and field practices.
• Basic understanding of oil and gas law, including types of oil and gas interests and conveyances, and execution and recordation of title instruments.
• Basic understanding of operating agreements.
• Work independently and collaboratively within a team environment to produce results.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong computer skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and oil & gas economic software.
Salary is $125,000-170,000 plus short term and long term bonuses and excellent benefits, as well as relocation assistance.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.Apply for the job