Our client is seeking a Human Resources professional who, in partnership with the HR team, will be responsible for providing quality human resources support to approximately 300 exempt and non-exempt employees company-wide.
Salary: $55,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- We offer competitive wages
- Great medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k program and match.
- Have a proven track record in the Human Resources field, with experience in supporting multiple locations nationwide.
- 4+ years of human resource experience, with multi-state payroll administration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business preferred.
- HR Certification such as PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Project Management experience with minimal guidance or supervision
- Experience administering company 401k and benefit plan administration strongly preferred
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal labor regulations.
- Experience navigating through current HRIS/Payroll systems
- Takes pride in providing excellent internal customer service
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization
- Articulate and able to communicate the company’s programs and policies with passion and excitement
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data, identify trends and develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Able to or has the potential to identify and understand business needs and administer HR programs to meet those needs
- Knowledge of local, state and federal labor regulations: 2 years (Required)
- Administration of company benefits and 401k plan: 2 years (Required)
- HRIS/payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Multi-state payroll: 2 years (Required)
- Human Resources: 4 years (Required)
- PMP certification (Preferred)
- PHP or SHRM-CP certification (Preferred)
- a. Point of contact for employee and management payroll questions or needs
- b. Processing accurate and timely multi-state payroll for the company and maintaining accurate payroll records.
- c. Generating, analyzing and reporting on payroll data
- Point of contact for employee and management benefit questions or needs
- Administering the company’s benefits programs which includes participating in benefit renewals, researching, recommending and implementation of benefit programs
- Managing open enrollment process
- Conducting benefit orientations and benefit education meetings
- Developing and executing strategies to increase enrollment or participation in benefits programs
- Processing benefit changes, conducting internal benefits audits, and standard benefit maintenance
- Designated wellness champion
- HRIS superuser; Researches and maximizes the capability of HRIS to ensure full use of the system.
- Recommends and implements features in the HRIS to streamline and automate HR processes
- Enters needed employee information into HRIS
- Runs and creates reports in HRIS
- Implements and maintains various HR programs that support the organization and its employees
- Responsible for accurate record keeping and following record retention policies
- Complete employment verifications, unemployment claims and other HR related requests
- Processes termination paperwork, conducts exit interviews and analyzes turnover data
- Assists with the administration and facilitation of the company onboarding and training plans for all employees.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures for employees and management.
- Supports and assists in the implementation and coordination of all employee activities to foster a positive work environment (i.e.: holiday parties, acknowledgment programs, engagement surveys)
- Runs and analyzes reports and data
- Cross train and back up for other HR Generalist