Administrative Assistant to oil/gas (supply) company
- 4 year degree
- Office setting experience
- MS Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Performs routine duties independently.
- Sets priorities and schedules own work in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Sound judgment, well-organized and high level of competency.
- Maintain confidentiality of personnel and corporate dealings .
- Work as a team member.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Works effectively under pressure and meets deadlines.
- Uses proper spelling and grammar.
- Behaves politely and is helpful.
- Works well with co-workers, employees from other departments, outside vendors and clients, managers and ownership; anticipating their needs in regards to daily office operations.
Full time direct hire – $20.00 hr. (negotiable depending on experience).
Please contact Jill Nunes @ email@example.com for confidential consideration.Apply for the job