Accounting and Administrative Manager – Agriculure
The Accounting and Administrative Manager (Office Manager) will be responsible for Data Entry, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, managing the company office, protection of the company’s assets and inventory, ensuring compliance with company goals and objectives, creating organizational and departmental budgets in collaboration with the COO, financial reporting, and other financial and/or operational tasks as required to meet the company’s overall business plan or as assigned by the COO.
- Invoicing to customers; disbursement of checks to suppliers, vendors, and employees; purchase order procedures; administering of payroll and employee benefits and organizational insurance.
- Management and protection of company assets such as vehicles, information systems, and communication systems; monitor how trucks, tools and inventory are handled.
- Ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties.
- Collect and archive key performance data; gather and analyze daily and bi-monthly reports/payments per Company guidelines.
- Regulate equipment and parts purchase/usage to achieve budgeted gross margin percentage.
- Administration of invoices/paperwork submitted by field personnel in order to ensure all necessary information is accurate and complete.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s mission; specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning; recommend and implement improvements to systems.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Commitment to company vision and overall mission of the organization
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Office/Accounting Management coupled with at least 3 years’ experience.
- Accounting degree preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excels at operating in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to multi-task; open to direction with a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Hands-on approach; demonstrated leadership in working with diverse groups; ability to look at situations from several points of view.